Enjoy thicker, fuller hair with DermaChange Platinum Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner Set. This set of natural hair loss shampoo and conditioner uses scalp-stimulating botanical extracts to revitalize your scalp and restore lost nutrients, leaving hair feeling soft, voluminous, and healthy from root to tip.
Our Clarifying Shampoo and Hair Conditioner is infused with a powerful blend of Manuka Honey, Argan Oil, Tea Tree, and other hair growth oils to stimulate the hair follicles on your scalp and help clear away dirt and impurities. This biotin shampoo and conditioner also helps reduce shedding while allowing you to regrow thicker, healthier hair!
DermaChange is not satisfied with hair products that strip away moisture and leave you with damaged or brittle strands, so we created a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner set to give your hair everything it needs to grow and thrive naturally. This set of hair care natural shampoo and conditioner for dry hair is paraben-free, gluten-free, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free.
Perfectly pH-balanced, junk-free, and made with all-natural and skin-loving ingredients, this set of dandruff shampoo and conditioner is ideal for all skin types. Our organic shampoo for thinning hair and hair loss and conditioner helps prevent dandruff, dryness, itchiness, hair loss, hair thinning, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, damage, and more.
Your hair deserves a better, more natural approach - one that makes them soft and manageable like our hair shampoo and conditioner. DermaChange created this women's and men's shampoo and conditioner to deeply cleanse and soothe flare-ups for those with serious hair and scalp problems. The result? Silky, smooth hair that shines brightly and has more volume than you’ve ever seen before.
Key Ingredients of DermaChange Platinum Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
- Aloe Vera. According to Healthline, “Aloe Vera calms an itchy scalp, deep cleans oily hair, strengthens and repairs hair strands, and may promote hair growth. More clinical evidence is needed to definitively prove the benefits of aloe vera gel for hair, and studies are ongoing. But if you want your hair to look its best, you might want to consider trying aloe vera gel as part of your hair care routine. It might not work for everyone, but there’s little to no risk in trying it.”
- Manuka Honey. Manuka Honey is a type of honey native to New Zealand. It’s produced by bees who pollinate the flower commonly known as Manuka Bush. Today, researchers and skincare experts are discovering more than just anecdotal evidence that Manuka Honey can achieve the sort of results in people's hair that many have sought for centuries. Manuka Honey is a powerful anti-inflammatory and effective against bacteria, helping to heal the scalp while stimulating the growth of thick and dandruff-free hair. Some known benefits of Manuka Honey in your hair are the following: boosts hair growth, hydrates dry hair, kills off bacteria, fights dandruff, adds volume to hair, restores your hair’s natural bounce, adds shine to each strand, and locks in moisture.
- Tea Tree Oil. Extracted from the leaves of the tea tree plant, Tea Tree Oil has been used for centuries by the indigenous people of Australia. Tea Tree Oil has also been found to help prevent and treat hair loss, and dandruff. According to Healthline, “with all the severe chemicals found in hair products today, you could be stripping your hair follicle of much-needed nutrients. If you use a lot of products or dye your hair often, you can put your hair at risk of breaking off or falling out. Using small amounts of diluted tea tree oil down the shaft of the hair will help prevent the buildup of chemicals and dead skin. This keeps your hair healthy and moisturized, which can help it grow at its normal rate and prevent it from falling out. Dandruff is caused by an accumulation of scaly, dry skin on your scalp. If left untreated, the dead skin buildup could ultimately hinder hair growth. Shampoo and conditioner containing tea tree oil can provide both antifungal and antibacterial benefits. This means it will get rid of what’s causing the dead skin on your scalp.”
- Argan Oil. Argan Oil is derived from the kernels of the argan tree, and can be used in the kitchen (as it typically is in Morocco, where its tree is native) or for cosmetic reasons. The oil itself can be found in its pure form, and because of its slew of beauty benefits, it can be applied topically to the skin, nails, and hair to hydrate and nourish. According to Byrdie, Argan Oil hydrates and softens, increases hair elasticity, prevents hair from breakagem, protects hair from mechanical stress, and helps increase shine.
- Biotin. When it comes to hair growth, biotin is one of the highest-profile vitamins. You might know it as Vitamin B7 or H, but its main job is converting food into energy. It's known for helping build and repair tissues in both your skin and hair, which makes it a safe bet if you're worried about thinning strands or breakage. Biotin stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth. With a regular intake of vitamin B7, you can support the health of your hair, strengthen the hair and add shine to it. Biotin also helps in preventing various health problems like hair loss, dandruff, scalp itchiness, etc.
Platinum by DermaChange contains a formula designed to give you thicker and fuller hair. This product uses potent natural and organic ingredients that are beneficial for all types of hair—including damaged, thinning, or chemically treated hair. Get Platinum to restore your hair and scalp and enjoy that bouncy, gorgeous, healthy-looking hair.
- Stimulates hair growth & strengthens hair shaft
- Helps prevent dandruff, dryness, itchiness & more
- Helps clear away hair & scalp dirt & impurities
- Revitalizes hair & scalp & restores lost nutrients
- Leaves hair soft, voluminous & healthy from root to tip
You may also like to read
- How To Get The Most From Your Self-Tanner
- Shingles: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention, According to Experts
- 4 Natural Ingredients for Healthier, Thicker, and Fuller Hair
- Beauty Benefits of Getting Enough Sleep
- 6 Best Essential Oils for Hair Growth, According to Dermatologists
- 6 Tips on How to Achieve Thicker, Fuller, and Healthier-Looking Hair