A lot of people seem to have a problem when it comes to perfecting their skincare regimen and choosing products that will really work. For some, it could create some sort of frustration or anxiety because you’re not really sure if a product is really working or not, or maybe you’re just making your skin concern when you’re using it. Sometimes, the issue is also when you’d get impatient that perhaps you didn’t give the product sufficient time to see results.
So here’s a quick guide that might help you:
1. Take a look at what your skin feels like after you cleanse. Is it dry, sensitive or oily? If your skin feels dry, tight or squeaky after cleansing, then you might have dry or sensitive skin.
2. Take a look at what your skin feels like after moisturizing. If you feel a tingling or burning sensation, or if your face and neck look red after a few minutes, then this is probably due to an incorrect moisturizer. If your skin feels dry and dehydrated after moisturizing, try sleeping with a humidifier near your bed and using an occlusive moisturizer on your driest spots.
3. Feel your skin and look at it properly. If it’s rough, and you see tiny red bumps or patches near your cheekbones, eyes, and nose, then this is a cleansing issue. The key to addressing this problem is exfoliation. You should also need to identify if your skin needs physical exfoliation or chemical exfoliation.
4. If you see small bumps on your forehead or jawline, these are most probably closed comedones. Again, exfoliation is key to getting rid of these bumps.
5. If your skin looks dull, this could be because you’re not exfoliating enough, or maybe you lack antioxidants in your diet. Exfoliate and load up with antioxidants and see the difference within continued use.
Here is one example of a basic skincare routine:
It is recommended that you wash your face with a mild cleanser at least once a day, preferably at night. If your skin is more on the dry or dehydrated side, you can wash your face with clean water in the morning. If you have oily skin, use a mild cleanser in the morning as well.
You can use a product that contains natural exfoliates, like the Microdermabrasion Scrub Cream by DermaChange.
3. Spot treat (optional):
If you have active pimples, you can spot treat it with honey, coconut oil, tea, or lemon juice.
This is very important. After you’ve cleaned your face, it is recommended that you moisturize. Failure to hydrate sensitive skin may cause allergies and dull-looking skin. People with oily skin should moisturize as well. Gel-based moisturizers are best for oily skin types.
For sun protection. Prolonged sun exposure may cause burns, premature aging, and dark spots.
Shingles cream can help to ease the pain and itching associated with shingles. Our cream is made with natural ingredients and is applied directly to the shingles. The cream helps to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. It also helps to boost the immune system and speed up the healing process.