Coconut oil extract is known to be a miracle product that addresses many skin problems such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, premature aging and sun damage and even hair problems such as dandruff and dryness.
The reason why coconut oil is used in many beauty products is because it has a lot of antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is also an excellent moisturizer and it penetrates the hair much better compared to other oils.
Here are some of the things you can do with coconut oil:
- The saturated fats packed in coconut oil extract when applied can result to smoother and glowing skin Not only that, triglycerides are responsible for retaining the skin’s natural moisture content.
- Coconut oil extract also eliminates moisture loss through the skin’s pores, reduces the appearance of large pores and promotes fair even skin tone.
- Coconut oil is also rich with lauric acid which serves as its antibacterial component. As a result, coconut oil protects and treats your skin infections. It also improves your skin’s elasticity and is capable of making it more toned and firmer.
- Coconut oil is also a great source of vitamin E which is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of the natural wear and tear process of the skin. It keeps your skin smooth while protecting it from being chapped or cracked.
- Vitamin E from coconut oil extract also helps prevent premature aging and the early appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Coconut oil is also rich in proteins. They keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated from the inside out. Proteins are also responsible for keeping your skin cells healthy. It helps damaged skin heal faster and protects it from further damage.
Usage of Coconut Oil Extract
- lip gels
- skin softeners: lotions, creams, moisturizers
- makeup removers
- skin disease treatments: for acne, eczema, psoriasis, shingles
DermaChange has a wide variety of natural, organic, and vegan-friendly skin and hair products made with high-quality food-grade ingredients such as coconut oil. One of them is DermaChange Shingles Relief Cream which relieves the symptoms of shingles including itchy and burning skin.