About DermaChange Platinum
“Even the high end brands I own at home can’t compare to this.”
“The conditioner conditions well and leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny, strong, and healthy.”
“This has helped get new growth in that bald spot!”
Use Platinum Growth Conditioner to get your hair softer, shinier, and fuller than ever before.
With this hair growth conditioner, you can do all that and more. Plus, you’ll be doing it safely, naturally, and affordably.
Nobody likes lackluster or thinning hair. But that’s where DermaChange comes in! We specifically created this revolutionary formula to help. Filled to the brim with incredible, organic food grade ingredients, we believe in giving your hair and scalp the nutrition it needs to heal itself.
Benefits of DermaChange Platinum
- SILKY, NOT OILY. Because nobody wants oily hair. Instead, keep your strands properly hydrated with this natural deep conditioner made with organic food grade ingredients.
- RENEWED CONFIDENCE with the fuller, thicker, healthier hair you’ll have from this hair growth conditioner. We make use of particular organic and natural ingredients that stop hair loss in its tracks and grow hair faster instead.
- STRESS-FREE HAIR CARE. You don’t need to worry about whether this product is right for you, because it’s right for everyone! Men, women, children. Straight, curly, frizzy. Dry, oily, color-treated. This conditioner can help!
- NO UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS. Because we leave the junk out. Without harmful chemicals, sulfates, irritants, or fillers, there’s no potential for unexpected short or long term damage. Instead, just sit back and watch our naturally effective conditioner do its work.
- YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. At DermaChange our customers are a priority. Our goal is to leave you happy and healthy. If for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee—no questions asked.
DermaChange Platinum Ingredients
Platinum Conditioner Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol (Vit B5), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Biotin, Honey (Mel), Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Oat Amino Protein, Galactoarabinan, Citrus Sinensis ( Orange) Peel Oil, Organic, Peppermint Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehami), XanthanGum
MANUKA HONEY is unlike any other honey out there. Made by bees that pollinate the manuka bush, New Zealand’s tea tree, this honey possesses high levels of naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide, as well as methylglyoxal—up to 100 times more than normal honey—giving it powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties
ARGAN OIL Rich in vitamin A and E, it is also packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and linoleic acids, making it both incredibly anti-inflammatory and extremely moisturizing. In fact, the vitamin E in argan oil boosts cell regeneration, helping to repair damaged skin and hair cells and replace them with new, healthy ones.
ALOE VERA known for its use against sun burns, is actually good for so much more! It contains over 200 active ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and fatty acids, as well as one of the most complete amino acid compositions out there.
TEA TREE OIL has been hailed as a miracle because of all its miraculous abilities. It’s a purifier, unclogging hair follicles and thus promoting hair growth. Additionally, it has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti fungal abilities. One study found it to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide but without any of the negative side effects. It can help with itching, dandruff, acne and much more.
BIOTIN is a key nutrient needed for the body to function properly, and it is vital when it comes to keeping our skin, hair, and nails beautiful. Because biotin is essential in the process of breaking down fatty acids, it promotes healthy, glowing skin and hair. Specifically, biotin restores moisture, relieves dryness, soothes itchiness, heals dandruff, and can even help with more severe conditions like seborrheic dermatitis.
EUCALYPTUS OIL is antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pain. All of these powerful qualities make it great against all sources of skin irritation. Not only does it generally improve your hair’s thickness, shine, and overall health, but it also stimulates the follicles and promotes hair growth.