About Microdermabrasion Scrub
A gentle natural detox exfoliation designed for the face and whole body.
-MAKES YOUR SKIN CLEAN, CLEAR AND BEAUTIFUL
– Unlike Any Scrub You Have Ever Used
– Manuka Honey, Aloe & Food Based Ingredients Promotes Overall Healthy Hair
Sulfate Free Manuka Honey Microdermabraision
The most common problem with most scrubs is they are made with salts, sugar, and nut shells. Looking under a magnifying glass you will notice the jagged edges. They are getting rid of dead skin, however they are cutting away at the good skin cells still attached causing more dead skin and building up bacteria.
We don’t use sulfates, perfumes, fragrance, or parabens. We are gluten free, alergy free, and VEGAN.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion Scrub
- MICROCRYSTAL ROUNDED EDGES FOR A CLOSER EXFOLIATION: No coarse salts or sugars that irritate skin but rounded soft edged exfoliating particles
- REMOVE AND DISSOLVE DEAD SKIN: Our microcrystalyn exfoliation particles along with our acid based 4.5 PH will dissolve those dead skin cells and roll them right off with water and down the drain! All the while infusing your newly exposed layer of skin with healing agents, vitamins and minerals
- ATTRACT DEAD SKIN OUT OF YOUR PORES: Our unique formula uses particles negatively charged to act like magnets to extract additional toxins from the skin.
- ORGANIC AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS: We use all organic and natural ingredients in our exfoliator with no chemicals. We use Manuka Honey, Aloe vera, coconut extracts and a variety of botanicals.
- TREAT A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: A perfect treatment for acne, psoriasis and eczema. For acne it will extract the bacteria and contaminants causing breakouts. It will also detox eczema to allow for better skin healing and breathing.
Microdermabrasion Scrub Ingredients
Microdermabrasion Scrub Ingredients
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (vegetable derived), Polysorbate 80, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehami), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit, Extract & Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
MANUKA HONEY is unlike any other honey out there. Made by bees that pollinate the manuka bush, New Zealand’s tea tree, this honey possesses high levels of naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide, as well as methylglyoxal—up to 100 times more than normal honey—giving it powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties
ARGAN OIL Rich in vitamin A and E, it is also packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and linoleic acids, making it both incredibly anti-inflammatory and extremely moisturizing. In fact, the vitamin E in argan oil boosts cell regeneration, helping to repair damaged skin and hair cells and replace them with new, healthy ones.
ALOE VERA known for its use against sun burns, is actually good for so much more! It contains over 200 active ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and fatty acids, as well as one of the most complete amino acid compositions out there.
TEA TREE OIL has been hailed as a miracle because of all its miraculous abilities. It’s a purifier, unclogging hair follicles and thus promoting hair growth. Additionally, it has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti fungal abilities. One study found it to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide but without any of the negative side effects. It can help with itching, dandruff, acne and much more.
BIOTIN is a key nutrient needed for the body to function properly, and it is vital when it comes to keeping our skin, hair, and nails beautiful. Because biotin is essential in the process of breaking down fatty acids, it promotes healthy, glowing skin and hair. Specifically, biotin restores moisture, relieves dryness, soothes itchiness, heals dandruff, and can even help with more severe conditions like seborrheic dermatitis.
EUCALYPTUS OIL is antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pain. All of these powerful qualities make it great against all sources of skin irritation. Not only does it generally improve your hair’s thickness, shine, and overall health, but it also stimulates the follicles and promotes hair growth.