About DermaChange Anti-Dandruff
What is the primary cause of Dandruff?
Your hair and scalp naturally occur at pH 5.5 which is slightly acidic. Your body product this mild acid to naturally fight off bacteria on the whole outside.
The problem with tap water or hair products is nearly every single one of them are highly alkaline. What this does is causes a slight chemical burn everyday on the scalp. Use Shampoo or conditioner for long enough throughout your life and eventually your immune system will react with allergens and histamines. This among climate changes, diet, hormones and stress can bring about Sebhorric dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and many other autoimmune responses.
What dermachange anti dandruff shampoo do is restore the pH and immune system by doing a reset. It simply adds everything the scalp needs to be healthy including 4 superfoods, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
By using our product everyday not only do you get relief, you also fix the underlying reason for the scalp condition.
Benefits of DermaChange Anti-Dandruff
- HANDLE DANDRUFF AND SCALP CONDITIONS. Derma Change Anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner deeply hydrate and restore all essential oils to the hair and scalp to greatly reduce dandruff.
- PH BALANCED. Your hair naturally is at pH 5.5 which is slightly acidic. The problem with shampoos and conditioners is they naturally occur at higher pH levels causing an alkaline burn. This is the primary cause of dandruff and scalp psoriasis.
- GET RID OF DRY ITCHY SCALP. Contains soothing and healing ingredients such as raw Manuka Honey from New Zealand scientifically proven to produce cells to heal. High content of natural antihistamines to get rid of itching and burning.
- BECOME FLAKE FREE. Our high humectant formula deeply moisturizes your hair and scalp adding lots of moisture magnets to continue getting rid of dead dry skin..
- NO MORE BURNING. Our shampoo and conditioner contains a high content of organic aloe vera barbadensis juice as a cooling solution to relieve burning. Combined with Coconut oil, Manuka Honey and Cehami, his product.
DermaChange Anti-Dandruff Ingredients
Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Ingredients
Organic aloe barbadensis gel, cocamidopropyl betaine, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) mel honey, centipede cunninghamii,manihot esculenta (tapioca) starch, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, organic citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, propanediol, mica and titanium dioxide and iron oxide phenoxyethanol
Anti-Dandruff Conditioner Ingredients
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Behentrimonium Methosulphate (made from non-GMO rapeseed oil), Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Honey (Mel), Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehami), Emulsifying Wax, Dimethicone, Panthenol (Vit B5), Organic Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol
MANUKA HONEY is unlike any other honey out there. Made by bees that pollinate the manuka bush, New Zealand’s tea tree, this honey possesses high levels of naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide, as well as methylglyoxal—up to 100 times more than normal honey—giving it powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties
ARGAN OIL Rich in vitamin A and E, it is also packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and linoleic acids, making it both incredibly anti-inflammatory and extremely moisturizing. In fact, the vitamin E in argan oil boosts cell regeneration, helping to repair damaged skin and hair cells and replace them with new, healthy ones.
ALOE VERA known for its use against sun burns, is actually good for so much more! It contains over 200 active ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and fatty acids, as well as one of the most complete amino acid compositions out there.
TEA TREE OIL has been hailed as a miracle because of all its miraculous abilities. It’s a purifier, unclogging hair follicles and thus promoting hair growth. Additionally, it has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti fungal abilities. One study found it to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide but without any of the negative side effects. It can help with itching, dandruff, acne and much more.
BIOTIN is a key nutrient needed for the body to function properly, and it is vital when it comes to keeping our skin, hair, and nails beautiful. Because biotin is essential in the process of breaking down fatty acids, it promotes healthy, glowing skin and hair. Specifically, biotin restores moisture, relieves dryness, soothes itchiness, heals dandruff, and can even help with more severe conditions like seborrheic dermatitis.
EUCALYPTUS OIL is antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pain. All of these powerful qualities make it great against all sources of skin irritation. Not only does it generally improve your hair’s thickness, shine, and overall health, but it also stimulates the follicles and promotes hair growth.